This Fall season was a whirlwind. Let me hit you with a few highlights.
- 60+ students moved here to attend our Circuit Rider Experience school. These students have been getting trained all fall to go with us to campuses this spring. We’ve been blessed to hear from guest speakers like Daniel Kolenda, Michael Koulianos, David Gava, Brian Brennt, Andy Byrd, and many others!
- I’ve been leading a house of 12 guys since September. Every guy in my house is incredible and loves Jesus. These men are stoked to take the Gospel to the nation when January hits!
- This month marks my 9th month of dating my wonderful girlfriend, Emmaline Elliott. She is so fun, beautiful, and in love with God. I can’t believe I get to date her and work alongside her.
- I spent a week in Northern California and a week in Orlando setting up spring Circuits. All along the way we find students who are hungry and ready for a Jesus movement on their campus. This upcoming tour is going to see more fruit than ever before!
- On a day-to-day basis, I lead regional tour teams and run our office. This past summer I was asked to make a two year commitment to Circuit Riders to help build Circuits across America and run our office work zone. I said yes and have been loving every minute of what I do. I work alongside some of the best people I know and we get to work every day to save the lost, revive the saved, and train them all.
Carry The Love’s 2017 tour may be coming to a campus and region near you! After going to 150 campuses in over 40 states this past spring, God is asking us to do something a little different. We are going to fewer locations, but spending more time at each one. We will spend three days at every school we go to, reaching about 100 nationwide.
I am leading tour teams to Orlando and Northern Florida, Pennsylvania (primarily Philadelphia), and Ohio. Our tour begins mid-January and ends at the end of April. In addition to our campus events, we are hosting regional gatherings to gather people for the purpose of seeing people sent out as missionaries, wherever their missions field may be! The map below shows where we are going on tour this year.
I’ll post more updates as we get closer to tour. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who supports me and prays for me. I was on a call yesterday with a friend who notified me that he and his wife pray for me every night. I was overwhelmed on the call with gratefulness for the way they care for me and what the Lord’s doing in my life. I love you and hope the Lord speaks to you and encounters you in a fresh way today!
I don’t want to get mushy or sappy on a blog post, but I just really love Jesus. The more I study the Gospel and get to know him, the more I stand in wonder of God’s character and what he has done for me. My favorite part of every day is waking up, speaking with him, reading the word, and worshiping him. I’m in ministry, but it’s only because I love Jesus.
I know it sounds weird, but I was recently meditating on why I have a heart to see others come to know Jesus. I felt the Lord tell me it’s because I know Jesus. Because I know him personally, have his Spirit within me, and care deeply about his thoughts and affections, it draws me to others. His desire is that none should perish and all should come to repentance. Because that’s his desire, it has become my desire. When your best friend really wants something, you naturally want to help them get it. Until that happens, I’ll continue to give my years away for a cause that is far greater than anything else I can imagine – presenting Jesus to a broken world. He is the solution, his love is the best, and I want everyone to know Him.
Keep seeking him. His promise is that he will be found by you if you search for him with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13)!